Domain URL changes
As we continue to better organize the Knowledge Center we have assigned all agencies their own unique site. Right now, if you are seeing this, you are logging in to the generic 'core' of the KC. On November 8 we moved most agencies to their own domain. Effective immediately your new URL will be as follows:
1. Potomac River Fisheries (090) url https://covkc.virginia.gov/prf
2. Division of Legislative Services (107) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/dls
3. Division of Legislative Auto Sys (109) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/dlas
4. Joint Leg Audit & Review Comm (110) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/jlarc
5. Lieutenant Governor (119) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/ltgov
6. Office of the Governor (121) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/gov
7. Virginia Comm for the Arts (148) url: http://covkc.virginia.gov/vca
8. Virginia Criminal Sentencing Commission (160) url: http://covkc.virginia.gov/vcsc
9. Secretary of the Commonwealth (166) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/soc
10. Virginia Office of Protection & Advocacy (175) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/vopa
11. Secretary of Administration (180) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/soa
12. Secretary of Natural Resources (183) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/snr
13. Secretary of Technology (184) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/stech
14. Secretary of Education (185) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/soe
15. Secretary of Transportation (186) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/sto
16. Secretary of Public Safety (187) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/sps
17. Secretary of Health & Human Resources url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/shhr
18. Secretary of Finance (190) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/sfin
19. Secretary of Commerce and Trade (192) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/sct
20. Secretary of Agr and Forestry (193) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/osaf
21. VCU Health System Authority (206) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/vcuhs
22. Department of Minority Business Enterprise (232) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/dmbe
23. Board of Bar Examiners (233) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/bbe
24. Virginia Economic Development Partnership (310) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/vedp
25. Chippokes Plantation Farm Fd (319) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/cpff
26. Virginia Tourism Authority (320) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/vta
27. Virginia-Israel Advisory Board (330) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/viadb
28. Marine Resources Commission (402) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/mrc
29. Virginia Racing Commission (405) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/vrc
30. Commission on VA Alcohol Saf Act Pro (413) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/vasap
31. Gunston Hall (417) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/gh
32. Secretary Veteran Affairs & Homeland Security (454) https://covkc.virginia.gov/svahs
33. Board Towing and Recovery Operator (507) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/tro
34. Tobacco Commission (851) url : https://covkc.virginia.gov/to
35. Virginia Foundation Healthy Youth (852) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/vfhy
36. Virginia Parole Board (766) url: https://covkc.virginia.gov/vpb
Your login and password will remain the same. However, as you are no longer in the core, you will notice a difference in the courses available to you. You will now be in an area for non-members and only state required courses will be available.
Any questions should be directed to the KC Help Desk. COVKCHelpDesk@DHRM.Virginia.GOV
COVKC Global 2015 Overview
Please click on the link to view the presentation. This is an overview of the Commonwealth of Virginia's Knowledge Center, If you are new this will provide a brief operational overview.
Commonwealth of Virginia Knowledge Center (COVKC) - Core
DHRM Disclaimer Statement:
Under no circumstances will the Department of Human Resource Management (DHRM) or any of its sub-agencies be liable to any person or business entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages or losses based on or caused by any use of this Web site or any other Web site to which this site is linked, the content of such Web sites, or any viruses or other harmful components derived from any such Web sites, including, without limitation, any lost profits, revenue, or use, business interruption, or loss of computer programs or information, even if the DHRM or any of its sub-agencies have been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. Links to other Web sites or Internet locations from this Web site have been provided for your convenience only. DHRM does not necessarily endorse, sponsor, or approve any of the content of such Web sites or locations.
To access the COVKC, your computer Internet Explorer (IE) browser needs to be IE 8 or IE 9 versions. If you have IE 10 or 11, please select Tools > Compatibility Settings > type - virginia.gov - in the vacant field and select add. Browsers Chrome and Firefox also work with the COVKC.
New state employees KC accounts are automatically created within 2-10 days of being hired. Your COV email account must be assigned before you can access the KC.
If you've forgotten or need your password reset, please select "forgot password" on the login page. A new temporary password will be emailed to you.
Login ID Reset
If you've forgotten your login id, please select "forgot login id" on the login page. Once you enter your email address, your login id will be emailed to you.
In order to access the KC and take all training available, a state agency must join as a member.
For KC membership information, please contact your agencies' HR or training dept. or have them select the Email Administrator link above.